Need is the mother of invention. We all, often, hear this sentence. Geeni app is a practical application of this phrase. The Geeni app is used to control all your home appliances. In 2017, Merkury Innovations launched a series of smart electronic devices that included bulbs, air purifiers, cameras, plug-ins, and many more devices. Along with the smart devices, the Geeni app was launched to control these devices with a touch of a button.
The app has a clean and clear interface. You can use alarms, reminders, and timers for your ease.
In this article, we will share the functions and features of the app. You will also find the steps to install the app on your PC. If you are a lazy person, you are going to love the Geeni app!
- Size: 100 MB
- Supporting software: Android 4.4,Windows 7,8,10, and iOS 10.0 onwards
- Version: 2.2.3
Functions of Geeni App Review:
With the Geeni app, you can control the fans, bulbs, and other electronic appliances installed in your house. Your house will feel more like a smart home.
If you are lethargic, just like me, then this app is a miracle for you. You can switch on the lights while you are still in bed, or if you forgot to turn off the AC while leaving, the Geeni app review will do it for you. You can even change the color of the light bulbs and increase or decrease the brightness. It will connect with the wifi at your place and you can check the happenings recorded by the camera on your phone
Just simply download the app, install the smart bulbs, and there you go!
Features of Geeni App:
Following are some of the main features of the Geeni app:
You can control the smart devices installed at your home from anywhere around the world. You can also use Amazon Echo. Using it, you can verbally control all your devices.
Schedule your devices:
You can even set schedules for different devices to automatically turn on or off. For example, you want your coffee at 8 a.m. You can set your coffee machine to turn on 5 minutes before to heat up. You can also schedule the air conditioners to turn on and off at a specific time. In this way, you can save time.
If you have installed Geeni smart camera in your house, you will receive a notification on your PC, if the camera detects any movement. You can also set the Geeni app to respond automatically to different situations. For example, if you open the door, the AC turns on automatically. You can combine different devices to make a shortcut on the app for easier access.
Geeni cloud will auto-save all your data. So, the stored information is used to access the app from different devices.
The app has a simple layout and a user-friendly interface. If you are the admin of the app, then you can either allow or restrict the other roommates from accessing the smart devices through the app.
You can use the Geeni app to change the colors of the bulb according to your mood. If you want to sit in dim or bright light, you can change the brightness from the app.
Availability of Geeni App:
The Geeni app can be downloaded on Android devices by APK. However, you will have to follow a few steps to download it on PC or laptops with Windows 7,8, or 10. You can find the guide below.
Benefits of Geeni App:
Let’s have a look at the benefits of the Geeni app:
- You will feel like the king of the house. Everything will be under your control. Lights, air conditioners, fans, and other smart devices will turn on and off at your command.
- Geeni app offers cloud services. All your data is stored and you can access the appliances with multiple phones, laptops, or PCs.
- Geeni’s app has a very simple design and attractive features. Even if you are not tech-savvy, you can be an expert on this app.
- Geeni app is designed to be superfast. It quickly executes the commands. The app also pairs up quickly with new devices. This is done so that you don’t have to waste time setting up the connections.
How to download Geeni App for PC?
You need to install an Android Emulator for downloading Geeni App on a PC. Here, I will share 2 different procedures for downloading the app. Let’s have a look.
1: By BlueStacks player:
- Install the free BlueStacks player.
- Now unzip and run the setup.
- Now open the player and finish the setup. Select your language and connect with your network.
- Make a Google account and link it with the player.
- Download the Geenie app from the play store.
- Upload the Geeni app in BlueStacks and complete the installation.
The app will be successfully installed on your PC with the help of BlueStacks Player.
2: By Memu Player:
- Install the Memu player and run the setup.
- Next, download the Geeni app.
- Drag the Geeni app into the Memu player and complete the setup.
Now, the app is ready to use. Thus, you can easily install the app by downloading the emulators.
How to download the Geeni app for Android?
Follow these steps:
- Open the play store and download the app.
- Open your downloads and click on the file.
- Allow third-party apps. Open the menu > settings and then go to the security option. Here, enable the unknown sources.
- Install the Geeni app and enjoy!!
Geeni is a free application. Its latest version is 2.2.3. It was updated on 18 April 2022. Geeni has 23 previous versions starting from 1.3.6. The developers keep on updating the app by removing minor bugs. Geeni is a completely safe app with robust performance.
How to use the Geeni app?
Follow these steps:
- Register yourself on the app. Enter the credentials like your name and email address.
- Generate the verification code and set a password.
- Now you are ready to log in.
- Now, for example, you want to connect with the camera. In the app, open Geeni smart wifi camera.
- Check the camera. If the red light is showing up, it means the camera is ready for connection.
- Add your network and password.
- Now the light on the camera will turn blue. This shows that the devices are paired up.
You can rename the device and share it with your family. In this way, others will also be able to access the devices. You can also delete the devices from your account if you don’t need them anymore. An SD card can be inserted for recording the footage.
Geeni is a free-to-use and can be easily operated. It will save you time if you are really busy or getting late for the office by switching off all the lights after you leave. Even if you are too lazy to get out of your bed and switch off the light, order the Geeni app and it will fulfill your wish.
Concludingly, this app is a useful and easy-to-go tool. You can easily download the latest version on your phone, PC, or desktop.
More Interested Smart Gadgets
- Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen)
- Echo Sub – Powerful subwoofer for your Echo
- Govee Lyra Floor Lamp
- Ring Outdoor Smart Plug
- Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch
Is Geeni App free?
Yes! The Geeni app is completely free. You are not even charged a penny for enjoying the amazing features offered by the app. However, there are some premium features in the app. If you want to access them, you will have to pay for them.
What devices support the Geeni App?
Android 4.4+ and iOs 10.0 and onwards are compatible with the Geeni app. You can install the app to control light bulbs, fans, purifiers, doorbells, cameras, etc.
How can I download Geeni App for PC?
You can download the Geeni app for PC by installing the android emulator. Different emulators are available for this purpose like BlueStacks, Nox, and Memu player.
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our Home page